Release notes for Media Vault firmware version 18.104.22.168
- The time remaining is now displayed correctly when a mirror is syncing
- Fixed an issue that was causing network errors when transferring large files from a Media Vault to a system running Vista
- The '+' is an invalid character and now will be rejected if used in a share name. Previously, it was accepted and created folders that could not be deleted.
- Fixed a memory leak that was causing continuous hard disk activity
- The HP Media Vault will no longer participate in Browse Master elections. It was found that if the Media Vault won a Browse Master election in user mode, it would generate either a blank list or an error when attempting to 'view workgroup computers' from My Network Places.
Return to the HP Media Vault FAQ